Paintless Dent Removal, Melbourne
Your trusted expert in paintless auto dent removal and repair services.
Backed by over 50 years of experience in the prestige motor vehicle repair industry.
What is paintless dent removal?
How does paintless dent removal work?
- A technician pulls a dent out from in front by first attaching round discs to different parts of the dented bodywork. Rods are then attached to the discs and by pulling these sharply forward, the bodywork “pops” back into position.
- A technician pushes the dent from behind using a magnetic ball that is attached to a long handle. Fluorescent lighting is shone onto the dented surface, which has a tracer placed on it to determine where the roller ball on the other side is located. The technician pushes carefully on the magnetic ball, while watching the dented surface flex and move, until the smooth surface is restored.
What are the advantages of paintless auto dent removal?
- Faster than the traditional route of replacing panels
- Less expensive
- Allows the owner to save an original OEM part on their vehicle
- Helps to maintain the vehicle’s original value
- Less liability for the auto repair shop because vehicles don’t have to be stored in the shop while waiting on a vehicle part
Why choose Brighton Panel Works?
Brighton Panel Works is Melbourne’s prestige motor vehicle repairer, specialising in paintless auto dent removal, panel beaters and smash repairs. Our Melbourne team of highly trained and experienced paintless dent removal technicians understand that your vehicle requires particular care not only to its body, but also to every electronic inclusion, safety device and design element.
We are experienced in repairing all prestige car models,including Range Rover, Audi, Volkswagen, Lexus, Volvo, Porsche, Mercedes and BMW. Our clients come from all across Melbourne, including Hampton, Glen Iris, Toorak, Armadale, Malvern, Brighton, Elwood, Elsternwick,Bentleigh East and more.